Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Made from Boneless Chicken Thighs that will amaze you. Very easy to make and cheap.
- 1⁄8 cup vegetables or 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in They are easy to de-bone
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce, Franks Original is best
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Pull skin off chicken if desired.
- Cut each thigh in half then de-bone.
- Heat oil on medium in frying pan.
- Once oil is hot add chicken and cook for 5 minutes each side.
- Melt Butter or Margarine in small pot.
- Add Hot Sauce, Water, Vinegar, and Pepper bring to boil.
- Put Chicken in baking dish, Spray dish with non-stick or line with foil.
- Pour sauce on top or chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
WOW! I made this for dinner tonight and it was so good. The sauce has a bit of zing and is full of flavor and the chicken was so very tender. Will make again for sure.