Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Made from Boneless Chicken Thighs that will amaze you. Very easy to make and cheap.
Make and share this Cheap Boneless Chicken Wings, Kinda recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄8 cup vegetables or 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in They are easy to de-bone
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce, Franks Original is best
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Pull skin off chicken if desired.
- Cut each thigh in half then de-bone.
- Heat oil on medium in frying pan.
- Once oil is hot add chicken and cook for 5 minutes each side.
- Melt Butter or Margarine in small pot.
- Add Hot Sauce, Water, Vinegar, and Pepper bring to boil.
- Put Chicken in baking dish, Spray dish with non-stick or line with foil.
- Pour sauce on top or chicken.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
WOW! I made this for dinner tonight and it was so good. The sauce has a bit of zing and is full of flavor and the chicken was so very tender. Will make again for sure.