Recipe by poppy kitten
My boyfriend and I were experimenting with a basic chili recipe. I made it last night and it was delish! This is great for kids because there's no bits of onion.
- 4 mushrooms
- 1 pinch hot chili powder
- 1 (400 g) can chopped tomatoes
- 0.5 (250 g) can baked beans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 0.5 (250 g) a packet quorn mince
- 1⁄3 pint vegetable stock
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the mushrooms.
- Put tinned tomatoes in a pan and bring to heat.
- Add chili powder to taste.
- Add mushrooms.
- Add mince and baked beans.
- Add vegetable stock and onion powder.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Boil rice and serve straight away (garlic bread is a great side dish!).