Recipe by PMS24seven
This is an easy "white trash" recipe that I found in a local newspaper when I was in college. It's actually quite good, despite its ingredients and simplicity.
Top Review by Novice Gourmet :)
OMG! I feel so old, but I found a similar recipe printed in a newspaper my freshman year of college (1999). My friends and I thought the boy who wanted to make it was nuts, but it was pretty d@mn tasty! Another variation is to FRY the ramen in oil and treat it like a funnel cake. It's a miracle that I was able to lose my freshman 21 by the time I was 20!
- 1 package ramen noodles (minus seasoning packet)
- strawberry sauce (like you would get on an ice cream sundae)
- 1 bottle honey
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash sugar
- whipped cream, from a can or Cool Whip, is best.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ramen according to package directions.
- Place noodles in fridge until chilled.
- Remove from fridge and place on a plate.
- Add as much honey as desired, use a squeeze bottle for this.
- Sprinkle on some cinnamon and sugar.
- Add a drizzling of strawberry sauce.
- Top with copious amounts of whipped cream and one more drizzling of strawberry sauce for colour.