Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From 1001 Low Fat Vegetarian.
Make and share this Chayote With Pumpkin Seeds recipe from Food.com.
- Spray small skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium until hot.
- Cook pumpkin seeds until they are toasted and begin to pop, 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray and saute onions and garlic until tender, 3-5 minutes.
- Add squash and cook over medium until squash is crisp-tender, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon squash into serving bowl. Sprinkle with reserved pumpkin seeds.