2 hrs 30 mins
Many people seem to enjoy this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak rice in water for approximately 1 hour.
- 2Grind the rice.
- 3Pour boiling water over it, making a paste.
- 4Finely chop the corriander and curry leaves alongwith the ginger and garlic.
- 5Mix all the ingredients together.
- 6Incorporate the mix onto a skewer with wet hands and cook on a slow charcoal flame.
- 7Alternatively, pat the mix into several patties and shallow fry.
- 8Serve hot with a chutney of your choice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chawal(Rice) Ke Kabab
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.2
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 189.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: