Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Many people seem to enjoy this.
Make and share this Chawal(Rice) Ke Kabab recipe from Food.com.
- Soak rice in water for approximately 1 hour.
- Grind the rice.
- Pour boiling water over it, making a paste.
- Finely chop the corriander and curry leaves alongwith the ginger and garlic.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Incorporate the mix onto a skewer with wet hands and cook on a slow charcoal flame.
- Alternatively, pat the mix into several patties and shallow fry.
- Serve hot with a chutney of your choice.