Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Many people seem to enjoy this.
- 200 g rice
- 100 g potatoes
- 75 g cheese, grated
- 25 g cornflour
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 10 g ginger
- 10 g garlic
- 5 g coriander leaves
- 3 green chilies
- 7 curry leaves
- 2 teaspoons garam masala powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Soak rice in water for approximately 1 hour.
- Grind the rice.
- Pour boiling water over it, making a paste.
- Finely chop the corriander and curry leaves alongwith the ginger and garlic.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Incorporate the mix onto a skewer with wet hands and cook on a slow charcoal flame.
- Alternatively, pat the mix into several patties and shallow fry.
- Serve hot with a chutney of your choice.