Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Wow! This recipe is AMAZING! One of the best burgers, EVER! Delicious, gourmet and healthy!
Make and share this Chavrie Stuffed Turkey Burger! recipe from Food.com.
- • Slice Chavrie® goat log into 6 equal disks.
- • In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, eggs, garlic and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- • Mix gently to bring all the ingredients together; do not over mix.
- • Form meat mixture into 12 patties. On 6 of the patties, gently place Chavrie® disks onto patties, pressing down lightly.
- • Place remaining patties on top, press, and seal edges to totally enclose filling, forming 6 total patties.
- • Place patties on grill 4 minutes, until bottom is brown. Turn the burgers over and cook an additional 4 minutes, or until done to your preference.
- • Place in rolls and serve with your favorite accompaniments.
This sounds amazing, especially with the goat cheese. I think beetroot would be a nice addition, though.