1/1 Photo of Chavrie Stuffed Turkey Burger!
Corrinne J's Note:
Wow! This recipe is AMAZING! One of the best burgers, EVER! Delicious, gourmet and healthy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1• Slice Chavrie® goat log into 6 equal disks.
- 2• In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, eggs, garlic and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- 3• Mix gently to bring all the ingredients together; do not over mix.
- 4• Form meat mixture into 12 patties. On 6 of the patties, gently place Chavrie® disks onto patties, pressing down lightly.
- 5• Place remaining patties on top, press, and seal edges to totally enclose filling, forming 6 total patties.
- 6• Place patties on grill 4 minutes, until bottom is brown. Turn the burgers over and cook an additional 4 minutes, or until done to your preference.
- 7• Place in rolls and serve with your favorite accompaniments.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chavrie Stuffed Turkey Burger!
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.5
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 234.8 mg
- Sodium 504.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 43.3 g