1/2 Photos of Chavrie Spinach Quiche
Corrinne J's Note:
This recipe is perfect for Sunday brunch or a unique dinner! Creamy fresh goat cheese with spinach, a slight undertone of nutmeg and a flaky crust is just a perfect. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend Chavrie with eggs and mix well.
- 2Add cream and half and half to make custard and season with salt, pepper, cayenne and nutmeg.
- 3Scatter the spinach evenly over the bottom of the pre-baked piecrust.
- 4Pour custard into the shell stirring with a fork to evenly distribute the spinach.
- 5Bake at 350° F for 45 minutes, until a knife blade inserted into it comes out clean.
- 6Let rest and serve warm.
- 8Substitute Spinach with 12 oz. fresh diced asparagus.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chavrie Spinach Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.3
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 146.4 mg
- Sodium 447.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 11.4 g