Recipe by Corrinne J
This is an easy, quick appetizer for any occasion! The sweetness of the cranberries and the crunch of the walnuts are just wonderful with the creamy fresh goat cheese.
- 1 (5 1/3 ounce) packagechavrie goat cheese (pyramid)
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Place dried cranberries in a food processor and chop very quickly in pulse mode.
- Add chopped walnuts and pulse for 10 seconds.
- Place chopped dried cranberries, walnuts and mint in a plastic bag and shake until well mixed.
- Pour mixture onto a sheet tray.
- Remove Chavrie® from package while maintaining pyramid shape (see package for details) and gently press in each side in mixture until well coated.
- Serve on cheese board with crackers or rustic bread.
- Replace dried cranberries with dried cherries, raisins or golden raisins.
- Replace walnuts with almonds, hazelnuts pine nuts.