Recipe by Kim A. Heaphy
This is a cookie recipe that I have had for many years. They are always a hit! Enjoy!
Top Review by Baby Kato
Love this cookie from my childhood. It goes by many names but always tastes great. Your version is no exception. Quick and easy to make with great results. Thanks for sharing a recipe that I will continue to make long into the future. Made for Pac - Fall - 2011.
- 500 ml granulated sugar
- 125 ml milk
- 125 ml butter
- 750 ml quick-cooking oatmeal
- 250 ml shredded coconut
- 125 ml cocoa
- 5 ml salt
- 5 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oatmeal, coconut, cocoa, salt and vanilla into bowl.
- Mix sugar, milk and margarine in saucepan. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Quickly mix in remaining ingredients, blending well.
- Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Let cool and serve.