A mild rub with a flavorful finish on pork or beef.
Make and share this Chattahoochee Mist Barbecue (Bbq) Rub recipe from Food.com.
- Roast the corriander in a hot skillet for about 3 minutes or until you can smell the corriander.
- Grind the corriander and the oregano with a mortar and pestle or spice grinder
- Add all other rub ingredients and mix well.
- It makes about 3/4 cup of rub.
- Apply the rub to pork or beef prior to smoking the meat. It is not necessary to let the meat rest prior to cooking, although you may for an hour or two in the fridge.
- Take care not to contaminate the rub as you apply it.