Recipe by Laura Rymel
Top Review by davidsonjl
If it wasn't for the rubber seal of my food processor falling in at the most inopportune time, this would have been a lot better. Still, though, there are few things I have eaten with chunks of rubber as good as this! This was amazing!
- 1 cup of roughly chopped coriander
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 green chili pepper
- 1⁄2 cup of coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice or 1⁄4 cup vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Pack chopped coriander (leaves) firmly into cup to measure.
- Peel garlic and chop roughly; slit chili, remove seeds and chop roughly.
- Place prepared ingredients and walnuts in blender or food processor container and process until a textured paste is achieved, adding lemon juice or vinegar gradually while processing.
- Add salt to taste, place ina bowl and chill until required.
- Serve with kababs.
- Note: If you have no processor or blender, pass ingredients through food grinder with fine screen, or chop ingredients finely, then pound with a pestle in a mortar.
- Gradually stir in lemon juice or vinegar and add salt to taste.