Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Chateaubriand recipe from Food.com.
- Rub the tenderloin with butter all over.
- Use salt and pepper as desired.
- Put it under the broiler and broil for about 25 minutes for rare for a 4-6 pound roast.
- While the tenderloin is cooking, prepare the peppercorn sauce.
- We really enjoy this.
- And you do NOT want to ruin a tenderloin roast by overcooking it.
This was a delicious steak! The Knorr peppercorn sauce is a great compliment to the meat. I made the sauce and put it in individual cups for dipping. Cut this to 2 servings, had a 1 lb top sirloin, cooked it about 8 minutes per side. Served with baked squash and a ranch salad.