Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a flavorful dish and you can use the pork as a main dish or in other recipes. It is very easy. I am posting it for World Tour-2--Asian-China
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 4 tablespoons catsup
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 4 lbs pork loin
- Make sauce with soy, sugar, molasses, catsup and garlic.
- Cut pork loin into 1 1/2x4-inch strips.
- Marinate meat for 2 hours in sauce; store in the refrigerator.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour at 350° basting often.
- Serve with hot mustard on the side.