Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chasen's Restaurant served this mustard sauce with cold seafood such as their fresh crab salad.
- 1 medium bermuda onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard (such as Coleman's)
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard (such as French)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Grate onion, place in the center of a linen napkin; squeeze out and reserve juice; discard pulp.
- Combine onion juice and dry mustard, blend into a paste.
- Add prepared mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Sprinkle pepper over mayonnaise.
- Add to first mixture, and blend thoroughly.
- Serve with cold sea food.