Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This cheese toast is especially good with Chasen's spinach salad. Recipe from the Los Angeles Central Library's, Archive of Old Menus.
- Cut the loaf into 1/4 inch slices and arrange slices on a broiler pan.
- Toast one side until golden.
- Remove from broiler and spread untoasted side with butter, and coat buttered side heavily with parmesan cheese.
- Place breads, cheese side up, under broiler.
- Broil until lightly browned. serve hot.