Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of the official cocktails of Summer, 2012. Think of it as an adult sno-cone.
Make and share this Chartreuse Smash recipe from Food.com.
- 1 fresh sage leaf
- 1⁄2 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons honey simple syrup (replace sugar with honey, everything else same)
- 2 tablespoons yellow chartreuse liqueur or 2 tablespoons green chartreuse liqueur
- 2 tablespoons dry gin
- sage leaf (garnish)
- lime, cut into wheels (garnish)
- Using a muddler or handle of a wooden spoon, mash sage leaf, 1/2 lime, and honey simple syrup in a 16 oz mixing glass or cocktail shaker 5-6 times to release juices and oils (don't mash to bits).
- Stir in liqueur and gin. Transfer to an Old Fashioned glass. Fill halfway with crushed ice, stir, then mound more crushed ice on top.