Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A copycat version from the Chart House in Aspen.
- 1 Oreo cookie pie crust
- 946.0 ml coffee ice cream
- 226.79 g hot fudge topping
- 340.19 g can whipped cream
- Let ice cream stand at room temperature until softened.
- Spread Coffee ice cream into pie shell, and place the pie shell back into the freezer for 4 hours.
- Warm Hot Fudge Sauce, remove pie from freezer, and pour over ice cream.
- Top with some whipped cream.
- Garnish pie as a whole, or individual pieces, top with slivered almonds.
One word for this *Wonderful*. Great combination of ingredients. Made for the April '09 Cookathon in memory of Don.