Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 fluid ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 11 fluid ounces mayonnaise
- 8 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- In a mixing bowl, combine first six ingredients and blend for 2 minutes on low speed.
- Add the mayonnaise and blend for 30 seconds at low speed, then for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Slowly add half the blue cheese and blend at low speed for no more than four minutes.
- Stir in remaining bleu cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
YUM-MEE!!!! This is a GREAT blue cheese dressing... think and rich and great tasting. thnx for the recipe...
Perfect. You don't need to alter the recipe. It's so nice to have Blue Cheese dressing at home.
I tried this recipe to see if it was any better than the homemade blue cheese dressing my dad makes. Turns out my dad's is better. However, this was still a very good tasting dressing as well.