- 6 fluid ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 11 fluid ounces mayonnaise
- 8 ounces crumbled blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine first six ingredients and blend for 2 minutes on low speed.
- Add the mayonnaise and blend for 30 seconds at low speed, then for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Slowly add half the blue cheese and blend at low speed for no more than four minutes.
- Stir in remaining bleu cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.