Recipe by senseicheryl
This recipe comes from a girl that I work with. She gave them out in little baggies as Christmas Gifts. Needless to say, mine were gone in one sitting. :-) Very addictive! ENJOY!
- 453.59 g hard sourdough pretzels
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml dill weed
- 4.92 ml lemon pepper
- 236.59 ml olive oil
- 28.34 g hidden valley ranch dressing mix (dry, 3 TBSP)
- 4.92 ml cracker girl seasoning
- 4.92 ml chili powder (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Break pretzels into bite size pieces & spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Mix all of the other ingredients together & pour over pretzels.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove from oven & stir well to make sure the pretzels are evenly coated.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes (check sooner if oven runs hot).
- Remove & serve.