Recipe by senseicheryl
This recipe comes from a girl that I work with. She gave them out in little baggies as Christmas Gifts. Needless to say, mine were gone in one sitting. :-) Very addictive! ENJOY!
- 1 lb hard sourdough pretzels
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 ounce hidden valley ranch dressing mix (dry, 3 TBSP)
- 1 teaspoon cracker girl seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Break pretzels into bite size pieces & spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Mix all of the other ingredients together & pour over pretzels.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove from oven & stir well to make sure the pretzels are evenly coated.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes (check sooner if oven runs hot).
- Remove & serve.