Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
I made this on 29th December for myself after a very tiring day in the kitchen! My bro. and me are addicted to the Starbuck's Frappuccino Mocha Coffee. This sure is a simple and yummy recipe. Hope you enjoy it!
- 1 tablespoon nestle nesquik cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon galaxy instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1 cup starbucks frappucino mocha-flavored coffee, chilled
- 3 pinches of nescafe classic instant coffee granules
Directions See How It's Made
- Take a medium-sized breakfast cereal bowl.
- Put the corn flakes in it.
- Mix in the Galaxy chocolate drink powder.
- Stir in the coffee.
- You will still have some coffee remaining in the bottle (I use the 9. 5 Fl oz. bottle).
- To this coffee, add the Nesquik chocolate powder.
- Close the bottle with the lid and shake as well and as vigorously as you can.
- Open the lid and keep it aside.
- Now add the 3 pinches/dashes of Nescafe coffee granules to the cereal bowl and mix well.
- Sit back.
- Grab a large spoon and dig in!
- When your halfway through the Mocha cereal delight, sip on some of the Nesquik Mocha from the bottle!
- Enjoy my double chocolate delight and think of me as you lick your lips!
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!