Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had a whole gallon of milk on hand that was spoilt(while boiling it in a new pot, I burnt the milk somehow!). I didn't want to throw it away, so this is what I made. I love soaking my feet in this bath, relaxing for sometime and then washing it off with clean water. My beautician in Oman recommended adding a few drops of lemon juice to this when using it for the feet. She said its very good and my mom agreed! Try this bath and let me know what you think of it the next time you have some leftover/expired milk. Enjoy! DO NOT DRINK THIS - It's inedible!
- 4 cups liquid milk (not powdered milk)
- 9 drops orange essential oils
- 10 drops lemon essential oils
- 11 drops grapefruit essential oils
- 3 lemons (peels of)
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons ground nutmeg (or you can use 4 tbsps. cinnamon and just omit the nutmeg if you dont have it on hand)
- 2 tablespoons ground allspice
- 1⁄4 cup cornflour
- Mix all the powdered ingredients together in a small bowl and keep aside.
- Pour the milk in a medium size bowl.
- Stir in the essential oils.
- Add all the powdered spices and cornflour.
- Mix well.
- Add to your bath water.
- Enjoy your spicy bath!