1 hr 45 mins
Teresa Johnson's Note:
This is a delicious recipe I found on the Internet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef and ground sausage, drain grease.
- 2Add seasonings, veggies, diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce.
- 3Simmer till veggies are tender.
- 4Meanwhile, cook rice and set aside.
- 5When meat sauce is done, skim the top of about two cups of tomato gravy and put aside.
- 6Add rice in a little at a time to ensure mixture.
- 7Stuff peppers and place in large baking dish.
- 8Cover with reserved gravy.
- 9Bake at 350 for approximately an hour -- or till tops are nice and brown and peppers are tender.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Char's Cajun Beef & Sausage Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.9
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 105.8 mg
- Sodium 1325.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 32.1 g