1/1 Photo of Char's Beef Orzo
This was created on one of those nights when I wasn't awfully hungry, but had to cook dinner anyway. Since I was pretty unmotivated to start with, I was very surprised that this came out as well as it did. I tend to cook by sight and taste so these measurements are my best guesstimates. See what you think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the Canola oil over medium-high heat.
- 2Add the Beef, Scallions, Onion Powder and Pepper.
- 3Add the Oregano, crushing it between your hands as you add it.
- 4Stir all together and saute until Beef has browned.
- 5Reduce heat to Medium and add the cans of soup.
- 6SLOWLY add milk, stirring well.
- 7Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- 8While it is simmering, cook the Orzo according to package directions.
- 9Serve the Beef Mixture over the Orzo.
- 10Goes well with either Vienna or Sourdough bread.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Char's Beef Orzo
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1110.4
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 131.4 mg
- Sodium 1183.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 52.3 g