Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious and easy weekday meal. A little bit spicy, but you can adjust the seasonings to your taste. I have been making this about once a week since I discovered it! The recipe was from the Alsaka seafood fishery- published in an advertisement.
- belnd all ingredients for Dry Sugar Rub.
- Generously coat ONLY one side of each skinnless fillet with rub.
- Heat oil in a heavy pan over high heat.
- Carefully place salmon in pan- seasoned side down.
- Cook 2 minutes to sear, then turn over fillets.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking 6-8 minutes until just opaque throughout.