Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Charoset is served at the Passover seder. This recipe is from the "Cucina Ebraica" cookbook. Times are guesstimates.
- 709.77 ml pitted chopped dates
- 395.10 ml chopped almonds
- 78.07 ml raisins
- 2 apples, cored and grated
- 2 large oranges, juiced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir, cover and refrigerate.
- Serve at room temperature.
This was wonderful! I halved it and had it for breakfast this morning and it kept me going till lunch comfortably:) Thanks for sharing a simple, easy to follow and good recipe!