Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Gently spicy dip that's "oh my gosh" good...and I ain't kiddin'.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 -3 large fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon paprika
- 3 teaspoons whole cumin seeds, toasted and ground
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl and fold in mayonnaise. Add lemon juice last, to taste and consistency.