Charming Chocolate Souffle Torte
- Melt butter and chocolate and then let cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and flour a springform pan with chocolate cocoa for added flavor or Pam spray could also be substituted for the flour.
- Beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup of sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the chocolate mixture.
- Whisk egg whites until foamy and add other 1/2 cup of sugar and beat to soft peaks and then fold into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour mix into springform pan and place in water bath. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes to 50 minutes or until firm to the touch. Cool on rack.
- After cake deflates, invert on plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy.