1/3 Photos of Charmie's Won Tons Ole!
Fusion of Chinese and Mexican food (CHEXICAN!)...great little appetizer served with sour cream, salsa and/or guacamole!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef in large frying pan. Drain any grease.
- 2Add taco seasoning and salsa. Mix well. Add water as needed to dissolve seasoning and get the right consistency.
- 3Add refried beans and green chiles. Mix well, and heat through; 3 or 4 minutes.
- 4Let cool slightly.
- 5To assemble:
- 6Place 1 teaspoon meat and bean mixture in center of won ton wrapper. Add small amount of cheese.
- 7Place wrapper with one point facing you. Wet the two edges closest to you with water.
- 8Fold over the far corner to the corner facing you, making a triangle. Press edges to seal.
- 9Continue with all wontons, keeping them covered with damp towel while you work.
- 10Heat oil in skillet until very hot. Add wontons a few at a time (do not crowd the skillet). Brown on both sides. This happens very quickly so watch carefully. Drain on paper towels.
- 11Serve with sour cream, salsa and/or guacamole.
- 12CAN CUT RECIPE IN HALF EASILY!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Charmie's Won Tons Ole!
Serving Size: 1 (2778 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.3
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 127.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g