1/3 Photos of Charmie's Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
I created this recipe after looking at several similar recipes, and not finding exactly what I wanted. This is easy and delicious!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese, strawberry preserves and powdered sugar until smooth.
- 2In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla.
- 3Spread cream cheese mixture thickly on one side of one piece of bread. Top with another slice of bread. Cut in half.
- 4Melt butter in skillet.
- 5Dip both sides of sandwich half in egg mixture and fry in melted butter until golden brown on both sides.
- 6Place on serving dish and sprinkle with additional powdered sugar.
- 7Garnish with sliced strawberries.
- 8You can also serve with maple syrup and whipped cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Charmie's Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.1
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 303.7 mg
- Sodium 683.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 20.1 g