Cook1 hr 30 mins
I know there are a ton of sugar cookie recipes here, but I couldn't find this one, and it's my favorite! It makes a nice thick and soft sugar cookie, that's perfect for all the holidays. Frost these with your favorite vanilla frosting (I often just used the store-bought stuff...shhhhh!). Cooking time includes chilling time. I'm guessing on the amount, but I'll adjust when I make these soon!
- Cream margarine or butter with sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and blend well.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add to butter/sugar mixture.
- Chill at least 1-1/2 hours.
- Roll on floured board to 1/2 inch think.
- Cut with desired cookie cutters.
- Bake at 400º 8-10 minutes on a greased cookie sheet.
- Cool and frost with your favorite frosting!