1/6 Photos of Charmie's Soft Sugar Cookies
2 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I know there are a ton of sugar cookie recipes here, but I couldn't find this one, and it's my favorite! It makes a nice thick and soft sugar cookie, that's perfect for all the holidays. Frost these with your favorite vanilla frosting (I often just used the store-bought stuff...shhhhh!). Cooking time includes chilling time. I'm guessing on the amount, but I'll adjust when I make these soon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream margarine or butter with sugar.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla and blend well.
- 3Sift together dry ingredients and add to butter/sugar mixture.
- 4Chill at least 1-1/2 hours.
- 5Roll on floured board to 1/2 inch think.
- 6Cut with desired cookie cutters.
- 7Bake at 400º 8-10 minutes on a greased cookie sheet.
- 8Cool and frost with your favorite frosting!
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Charmie's Soft Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (793 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1092.1
- Calories from Fat 446
- Total Fat 49.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 124.0 mg
- Sodium 1478.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 66.9 g
- Protein 15.4 g