1/6 Photos of Charmie's Snickerdoodles
I can't believe in all the Snickerdoodle recipes listed here this one isn't among them. This is the best. Every time I take these somewhere, people declare these are the best snickerdoodles they have ever had! I think the trick is to not over bake...bake until just starting to crack on top!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Stir together flour, soda, cream of tartar and salt.
- 3Beat butter for 30 seconds.
- 4Add the 2 cups sugar and beat until fluffy.
- 5Add eggs, milk and vanilla; beat well.
- 6Add dry ingredients to beaten mixture, beating until well blended.
- 7Form dough into 1-inch (or larger) balls - dough will be sticky.
- 8Roll in mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- 9Place 2-inches apart on greased cooked sheet.
- 10Flatten slightly with bottom of a glass.
- 11Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes until light golden and just beginning to crack on top.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Charmie's Snickerdoodles
Serving Size: 1 (1268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1693.2
- Calories from Fat 601
- Total Fat 66.8 g
- Saturated Fat 40.6 g
- Cholesterol 289.5 mg
- Sodium 1199.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 254.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 133.8 g
- Protein 21.6 g