Recipe by Mike McCartney
This is my stepmother Charlotte's recipe. She is a fantastic cook, and a more fantastic lady. I have to admit that this is the first potato salad that I have really liked. It is very creamy and has an excellent taste. The varied colors also make for a nice presentation. Enjoy.
Top Review by Heatherly
One of my baby brother's favorite foods is potato salad. I made this for him this weekend and I didn't even have any leftovers to send home with him. This recipe is wonderful. It is the first potato salad that I really enjoyed as well. Thank you, Mike and thank you, Charlotte!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled, cubed, and cooked
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, and finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)