Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very good, especially with fresh vegetables
Make and share this Charlotte's Favorite Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 4 medium squash (chopped)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 32 ounces frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn,..)
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 1 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 32 ounces water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 8 ounces ground chicken
- 3 medium red potatoes (diced)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- Brown the ground chicken.
- Add all other ingredients in a large pan (6 quarts at least) and bring to a boil.
- Boil until potatoes and all other ingredients are done and tender.