Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was made by an elder aquaintance of mine . Every year he gave me a big container of this until one day he gave me the recipe for it . A great blend of seasonings with bread crumbs made for an incredible meal . I prefer flattened chicken thighs with a heavy coat of the mix . Pork and fish are just as good too ! I modified it some to personal taste .
- 5 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 5 packages instant chicken bouillon powder
- 5 teaspoons seasoned pepper
- 3 teaspoons curry powder (more to taste )
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup fine breadcrumbs
- In a food processor , combine all ingredients then whirl at high speed until well blended . Double or triple the recipie depending on the size of your appliance .