Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a delicious creamy fudge- we make it every Christmas
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 crushed peppermint candies
- In a 2-quart saucepan, bring sugar, butter, and milk to a rolling boil (240 degrees) for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in white chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, vanilla, then add ¾ of the crushed peppermints.
- Pour into a greased 13" X 9" X 2 pan.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the candy on top. You can add peppermint oil if you want a stronger peppermint flavor.
Great Recipe! Easy to follow and it was a sensation at the holiday party!