Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Tender juicy ribs with a slight tang. Serve this sticky course with lots of napkins!
- 4 lbs pork ribs
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 7 ounces foil packet onion salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup light molasses
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1 cup water
- Lay ribs meaty side up in shallow pan. Mix all other ingredients into a pot and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Three minutes after boiling starts, pour mixture over ribs. Roast in pregeated 350 oven for 1 1/2 hours. Baste 4 to 5 times.
- When time is up, remove from oven and let it rest for a few minutes prior to serving.