Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really great guy I used to work with would make this and bring in to share. We all loved it so much and would beg for more! Sounds strange with the grapes, but it's so good! Allow time for salad to chill.
- 591.47 ml diced cooked chicken
- 236.59 ml finely chopped celery
- 236.59 ml seedless grapes, halved
- 236.59 ml chopped walnuts or 236.59 ml pecans (optional)
- 1 small minced onion
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 118.29 ml Miracle Whip
- Combine all ingredients; chill.
- Serve with just about anything- crackers, chips, rolls, bread or bagel.
I did like this salad, but I think next time I make it I will use real mayo. I am not a big fan of Miracle Whip but did use it since the recipe called for it. The Worcestershire was a nice touch. I have been making chicken salad for a long time with grapes and nuts and love to change varieties of nuts. I used walnuts this time and roasted them before adding. All and all a very good recipe. Will make again but with mayo. Thanks Sherri35
Definitely 5 stars all the way! I used 1/2 mayo and 1/2 Miracle Whip, added the pecans. Really good stuff! Next time I might try adding some sliced mango, but it surely doesn't need it.
This is amazing! I've made it multiple times and always get rave reviews. It is totally my go-to lunch for friends. I make it as the recipe calls and put it on a croissant. YUM!