Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great tasting and very easy,good to make for Super Bowl parties.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) canfrito bean dip
- 20 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- tortillas or corn chips
- Mix first 6 ingredients together and place in an oven proof casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 350.
- Serve hot over chips,this isn't very good cold.
I don't know who Charlie is but I love his dip! LOL I actually liked this cold but it was absolutely even better hot! I wasn't that hungry but I just could not stay out of this it was soooo good. I had everything on hand to make this except the frito dip but since I had refried beans in the pantry I used Frito Lay Bean Dip to make my own. Made a half recipe and used a pie plate to heat. Fabulous dip that will definitely be made again! Thanks for sharing!