Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This clam dip was made every Christmas by my Dad, Charlie, and it is very rich and can be quite addicting. He made it ahead of time and chilled it. It needs to sit out just a bit after being refrigerated, so you don't break your chip.
- 7 1⁄2 ounces minced clams, drained, and reserve juice
- 1⁄4 cup clam juice, that was reserved
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely minced
- 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 dashes garlic salt
- Process all ingredients in a food processor or blend well with a mixer.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.