Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe on the Oprah site.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 large poblano chile, seeded and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 orange, cut in half
- salt and pepper
- Toss all the ingredients together (except the whole orange). Marinate for 30 minute.
- Alternate the chicken and poblano chile pieces on wooden skewers ( if wooden -- soak in water for 30 minutes) season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Place the skewers on a preheated grill over moderate flame and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked.
- Season once more with salt and pepper and squeeze a fresh orange over the cooked chicken kabobs.