Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I received this recipe from a friend at work. I love this recipe, because I usually have all of these ingredients on hand, and can fix it with very little notice.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- wheat thins crackers or cracker, of choice
- Mix first 4 ingredients together and bake at 350 F.
- for 30 minutes.
- Top"baked" dip with the bacon crumbs.
- Serve with Wheat Thins or cracker of choice.