Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A lady who works with me brought this one day to one of our get togethers. It was the best dip I have ever tasted. I don't know where it originated from. I make it to take to work when we have finger-food day. People are always asking for the recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (mild or sharp)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 16 buttery crackers, such as Ritz, crumbled
- Mix first four ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place in a greased quiche or small casserole dish.
- Top with crumbled crackers.
- Bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes.
- Take out and sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
- (I usually make this with the reduced fat cream cheese and cheddar cheese, it still tastes great. I also like to use the real bacon bits that are sold in the bag. You can find them where the salad toppings are. This is much easier and less greasy than fried).
It was very easy to make but my family found it to be very bland even though I added 4 extra onions.