Recipe by Charles B. #2
The reason I like this is that it is easy and fast to make, this is even easy for kids to make.
- 8 (3 ounce) packages Top Ramen noodles
- 3 (15 ounce) cans chili (no beans)
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesshredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles as per directions on Pk., drain noodles and pour back into pan.
- Open 2 cans of chili, mix until blended well, add third can if needed.
- Mix in 1 bag of cheese until well blended, then add second bag and do same.
- Serve with garlic bread and salad.