Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Enjoy these as a snack on a rainy day or for a morning breakfast or as a picnic food - the choice is yours. In all ways, you are going to love it!
- 1 cucumber, washed, peeled and sliced in rounds
- 1 tomatoes, washed and sliced in round slices
- 1 potato, washed, de-skinned and sliced in round slices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter, melted (optional)
- green chutney, to taste
- 2 slices bread
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons yoghurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Apply butter or green chutney on the bread slices.
- Place all the veggies, a few of each one, on the bread slice.
- Cover with another slice of bread.
- Put it in the toaster for 7-8 minutes.
- Once toasted, remove from the toaster and serve hot with tomato ketchup.