Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
I came up with this tonight at 1am, had just wound up my first assignment, was in the mood for a midnight snack, but ended up making a delicious pudding:) I think it'll be a real nice one for X'Mas and New Year or any other occasion as well.
- 1 can Nestle sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cans Nestle cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 10 -15 Marie biscuits
- maraschino cherries (for garnishing) or glace red cherries (for garnishing) or chocolate chips (for garnishing) or bourbon biscuits (for garnishing)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix milk and cream together in a large bowl.
- Beat extremely well for 3 minutes on medium-high speed.
- Add cocoa powder and whisk it really well.
- Now, very carefully, pour the milk-cocoa-cream mixture on a flat tray, spreading it gently and neatly in the tray.
- Add the biscuits over the mixture just spread, in a neat manner.
- Pour the remaining milk-cocoa-cream mixture over the biscuits.
- Garnish with the cherries/biscuits/chocolate chips/ grated dark chocolate.
- (I put one glaze cherry chopped into 2 halves i. e. just 1 half over each biscuit).
- Cover the tray with another bigger sized tray.
- Chill for minimum 2-4 hours and serve!
- Be sure to lick the mixture bowl clean.
- If you want to add some creativity into it, you can cut the biscuits into different shapes, like circles, triangles, squares, diamonds, half moons,etc.
- If you have kids at home or are planning to invite them o'er, tell them Santa has hidden some secret"goodluck" in the tray.
- That way it'll be an extra dash of excitement watch them try to hunt for the biscuits and finish up the pudding sooner than you could imagine.