Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can pineapple chunks or 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, chilled and well drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping, thawed - 3 1/2 cups
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Mix nicely.
- Spoon into individual serving bowls or 1 large bowl.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Garnish as desired and serve the too good for words delight!
AWESOME! Made this for two holiday parties this weekend and it was well loved! I didn't chill either can of fruit (since I had a lot of time to chill the finished product afterward), and it turned out great anyway. I'll post a pic-it's so lovely! Thank you very much!
This is VERY good !!! I made this for my 2 nieces(7&8 yrs.old) and they loved it !!! I will be making this again and again !!!Thanks Char!!!
This is truly delicious, one of my family favourites:)