Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Top Review by CookieMonster2323
AWESOME! Made this for two holiday parties this weekend and it was well loved! I didn't chill either can of fruit (since I had a lot of time to chill the finished product afterward), and it turned out great anyway. I'll post a pic-it's so lovely! Thank you very much!
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can pineapple chunks or 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, chilled and well drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping, thawed - 3 1/2 cups
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow