Prep 1 min
Cook 4 mins
I will never forget how wonderful I felt when I finished making this coffee and took the first sip of it - Warm and Wonderful! This is my first Millstone coffee creation. I thank wonderful America and especially Walmart for selling this wonderful ground Millstone coffee called "Flavoured Kahlua Vanilla Creme" that I bought just after dropping my dad off to the airport for his flight to Oman. I got home very tired(cos I spent all Sunday shopping in Walmart and at Publix). All my tiredness was swept away with one sip of this super good coffee! Try it, you'll know what I mean:-)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon millstone flavoured kahlua vanilla creme regular grind coffee
- 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Heat water for 1 minute in a microwave-proof and microwave-safe cup.
- Add milk and heat for another minute.
- Stir in sugar and heat for another minute.
- Add ground coffee, mix well and heat for another minute.
- Strain into a clean cup.
- Stir in chocolate chips, if desired, mix well and drink away!
- I enjoyed this with Hershey's ready-made pie crust (I ate that as a biscuit/cookie because I was too tired to cook!).
- Necessity is the mother of invention, as they say!
I use to drink allot of millstone kahlua vanilla creme coffee on those long study nights at college, but sence I've been out of college (and have started earning more money) I'm a Starbucks junky...I like to have my coffee made for me, tehehe. After seeing this recipe, though, I was inspired to take a trip to memory lane and make myself one of my old favorites. Your recipe is a little different then mine use to be for I used Hershey's white chocolate chips, and made it in bigger batches, but this is still a wonderful drink. Thank you. :)