Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
A wonderful snack to enjoy in the rains. This is quite addictive. A wonderful picnic food too and good for a holiday get together as a starter or at a potluck party.
- 1 kg potato, washed, peeled, boiled and mashed
- 400 g bread (13-14 slices)
- oil, to deep dry
- 2 -3 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chat masala
- 1⁄4 tablespoon mango powder (amchur)
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, washed and finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes in a pot of water. Drain, allow to cool and then mash thoroughly.
- Add all the spice powders.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Now, fill the potato mixture and spice mixture in the bread. Roll the bread slices individually.
- Fry in oil until the bread rolls are nicely browned on all sides. Do not burn, do it carefully.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve hot with Tomato ketchup as a breakfast or snack or a picnic food.